Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can I increase my hair volume.. I have very thin sticky and oily hair?

After you get out of the shower or wash your hair, brush it all the way through then blow dry it. Bend over and flip your hair upside down and brush it from the underside of your hair while blowdrying. then when you flip your head back up, DON'T brush it again, just leave it alone.



How can I increase my hair volume.. I have very thin sticky and oily hair?

TIGI has quite a few products that add lots of volume and they are also lightweight so they dont weigh your hair down. I use their Catwalk line my favorite is Root Boost. That Catwalk line come in blue bottles. I also like Queen for a Day, Small Talk, and Superstar, they are part of a different line can come in magenta bottles.



How can I increase my hair volume.. I have very thin sticky and oily hair?

you better use clinic plus which improves your hair because i do use it and it is very good



How can I increase my hair volume.. I have very thin sticky and oily hair?

i use tre semee (think i spelled it right!) shampoo %26amp; conditioner, lorell kids for tangle free (the shampoos smell nice!)



How can I increase my hair volume.. I have very thin sticky and oily hair?

If your hair is sticky, you're probably applying too many products. Fine and oily hair needs as few products as possible. However, you could apply a little bit of mousse to your hair and hit the roots with a blow dryer (but easy does it, as too much can zap the life out of your hair). Mousse is very good for fine hair that is oily.



How can I increase my hair volume.. I have very thin sticky and oily hair?

get it hilited or permed or something. your hair is probably too healthy and needs to be damaged to DO something. my hair is. it will do NOTHING unless it is damaged some.

No comments:

Post a Comment