Sunday, July 26, 2009

My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are be

I have a lot of shedding and thinning in a few areas and it starts to grow.. Look healthy, but I always end up back in this place. I'd like for my hair to grow out, but I don't know what to do/use on my hair to keep it in a GOOD, growing, healthy state. SOS!!!!



My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are beginning to thin out!

So by now you understand that while braiding your hair was good for the rest of your hair, it put too much stress on your hair line.



You have to understand that re-growing your hairline is going to take patience. Lay off the braids and tight ponytails. Invest in some products that contain sulfur.



I've heard good things about Dr. Miracle's Temple Balm but I've never used it. I actually took MSM and biotin, applied a light coat of Castor oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil and massaged the area every night. It took several months but my edges have grown back in fully.



There is no real miracle product because hair only grows but so fast and that area has been traumatized. Also lay off the relaxer if you can and if you can't apply it to that area last and try to be okay with kinky edges.



My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are beginning to thin out!

stop braiding, its bad for your hair. Take showers everyday, get your hair trimmed and eat right



My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are beginning to thin out!

i used to get braids alot too but i dont think its healthy for your hair whenever i took out the braids it seemed like almost half of my hair fell out.i think the best thing to do it put it in a ponytail and for get it or any kind of style but braiing is very harsh to your hair since i stopped braiding hardly any hair falls out of corse in the shower though thats the only time i can comb through it with alot of conditioner. then when i get out of the shower i put treatment in ant styling stuff. you dont need to wash your hair every day its actually worse for your hair its better if you do it everyother day unless you have extremly oily hair were after 16 hours or so it just looks very dirty. see cus if you wash your hair each day it will dry out and thats when flakes become an issue.



My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are beginning to thin out!

STOP WITH THE BRAIDS. In fact, try to find a hairstyle that doesn't require any tying up AT ALL. after all those years of pulling and stress, the hairline will have a tendency to recede.



What you need is to get a haircut that lets you just kepp your hair down. This is to relax those oh-so-strained folicles on your head. Also, get a good conditioner, or one of those at-home hair spa treatments, and give yourself (or get someone else to giev you) a nice, relaxing scalp massage.



My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are beginning to thin out!

Cut down on braiding your hair, and try a volumizing shampoo/conditioner!



My hair needs help! I've worn braids all my life that I've done myself and my edges are beginning to thin out!

You braided your hair too tightlyso now you will need to use Dr. Miralces Temple Hair Dressing or Doo Grow Thickening Lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment