Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im a young woman with thinning hair, what can I do to get it back?

Hi! Im 29 and my hair is thinning really bad on the top of my head. Ive been told by a dermatologist that I am slightly anemic. Could that be the cause? Is there any kind of vitamin or nutritional supplement that I can take to stop it? My Mom has hair loss also so it could just be hereditary but I want it to stop! Do you have any advice?



Im a young woman with thinning hair, what can I do to get it back?

Before you ask strangers here, see your doctor. Anemia won't cause hair loss, but you may have other health problems contributing to it. Hereditary thinning is the most common cause of hair loss.



See http://www.tjclarkinc.com/d_hair_loss.ht... for a good explanation and the possible causes.



Im a young woman with thinning hair, what can I do to get it back?

It's not an uncommon problem- in fact they do sell a woman's version of Rogaine



Im a young woman with thinning hair, what can I do to get it back?

I agree with the person above - see a doctor about this one. While you're there, you might ask about Rogaine for Women... I frankly don't know anything about it personally, but I've seen it on the shelves in stores, so there are obviously products out there that might be able to help. I'd definitely ask a doctor about which one(s) to use, though.



Good luck!!



Im a young woman with thinning hair, what can I do to get it back?

You could try regular oil massages with warm olive oil and go on a high protein diet. Eat lots of tofu, beans and green vegetables. Take an iron suplement for your anaemia. Use a mild shampoo and try a good ayurvedic hair tonic.



Im a young woman with thinning hair, what can I do to get it back?

NIOXIN is a hair care line. It will help you regrow some of your hair. And when you stop using it your new hair will not fall out. Rogain does not work like that so don't waste your $. I'm a hairdresser and I have seen 4 people use this line of product and if I ever start to loose my hair I'm going to buy it by the truck load. You can buy it at a salon, it is not sold in regular stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment