Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oily/Dry Hair Products?

I have long, thin hair that is oily at the roots but the rest is dry. I just switched to professional products but find that they aren't working any better than store bought products. Is there a shampoo that will get rid of excess oil without drying out my hair? And I am also looking for any recommendations for a really good conditioner or mask for my hair



Oily/Dry Hair Products?

I'm a hairdresser and love professional products and sell them, but I was recently on vacation and forgot my shampoo so I used Aussie cleanse and mend!! It will be perfect!! It says for hair with oily roots and frazzled ends!!! I loved it so much!!! You should try it!! You can get it at a drug store or walmart



Oily/Dry Hair Products?

Neutrogena Triple Moisture.



Oily/Dry Hair Products?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment