Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

Try a great shampoo for your hair. I use pantene, and I love it! I suggest you try it, unless there is a better shampoo out there for you. Different people have different types of hair, so try asking your friends or family...maybe even your doctor or a hair stylist for a great brand. You should also try different types of shampoo and see which one you like the best!



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

Nioxin Scalp Therapy might help-it is sold in salons.



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

Go to the beauty supply or salon and buy a product called Nioxin it it awesome. You'll love it.



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

Rinse and repeat.



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

you can get protein shampoos.



My one friend uses vinegar and it works really well for her. I don't think its a general thing though



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

apply a hot oil treatment to ends only not roots(it'll weigh hair down) every week,and get a trim every 4-6 weeks to give it volume and to prevent dryness.



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

try garnier fructis. my favorite.



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

keep it oiled for the dryness and keep it treated . dont use such harsh products. Look in stores for products on thin hair because what some people use may not be good for others. Or u can try a salon and ask them their advice on ur thin hair. I cant tell u what particular product to use for the thinness because i cant see ur hair. Good Luck!!



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

you should oil it for the dryness and if its thin you should use Nixon shampoo treatment my friend had thin hair and when she used it it got thicker.



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

Wash it or perm it and put hair care grease or jell in it and take care of it don't play in it or cute your hair just take alot of care wash it every week or weekend....



I have a very dry and thin hair? any help for me?

pantene pro v works really good it is what i use and i already notice my hair is thicker

No comments:

Post a Comment