Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Any permanent solution for thinning hair? Besides letting it running its course...?

Dad was bald from the center towards the front by his late twentys, I am 22 looks like my years are numbered. Mine is thinning towards to middle/not totally conspicious yet... getting there. I am going to go see a dermatoligist as soon as I can but was wondering what the options are out there, plus I am sure you guys have alot of information to share. I know about rogaine and the stuff that you sprinkle into your hair to make it "look" fuller but really want to just stop it completely, which is probably impossible but just wondering what everyone else thinks. Seems like every product for hair loss only delays things for a short time..and also has a lot of side effects. I tried Monoxidil (rogaine) but don't like the way it has to be applied.. maybe if it was cream based so its easier to rub in.. would that work ok? Not to be "too" much of a girl (i am a guy btw) or anything because just shaving it all off doesn't seem like too much of a problem I would rather save it if I can.



Any permanent solution for thinning hair? Besides letting it running its course...?

rogain.everyone knows that one.tell dad start using rogain.

No comments:

Post a Comment