Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im losing my hair, how can I stop thinning hair lose?

I have baby fine, extremly thin hair. It seems to fall out everyday, can anyone recommend something to thicken my hair up or help grow back the hair that is damaged and fell out????



Im losing my hair, how can I stop thinning hair lose?

There's a couple things you can do to help, but if its genetics then your doomed like me lol. Don't use products that have a lot of alcohol in them, use a wide tooth comb instead of brushes, pat your hair dry don't rub it. It also helps if you massage your scalp for a few mins everyday. (helps blood flow) Also something that helps is getting it permed, it will look a lot fuller and it tends to perk up those hair follicles and give it some pep.



Im losing my hair, how can I stop thinning hair lose?

wildgrowth.com



It really works , I grew my hair 3 in a lless than a MONTH !!! and some parts of my hair haven't gown that long in my whole life ( I'm 12 years old .) The oil is completely natural. I have seen less hair in my comb after using it and my hair is no longer damaged. it's shinny and full of luster.

No comments:

Post a Comment