Sunday, July 26, 2009

What kind of haircut should someone with thinning hair be getting to minimize the problem?

My hairline receded but now has seemed to steady where its at. The crown of my head has some thin hair along with the rest of the top of my head. I wish I could show you a picture, but I don't have any. I'm just wanting some advice for what haircut style to be asking for. Its not yet to the point where it should be shaven bald, but in a couple years thats what I'll be doing.



What kind of haircut should someone with thinning hair be getting to minimize the problem?

Go to a good salon or barber shop and ask. Go to several even. Consider your options, then get your hair done. Women do it all the time, call it a "stylist consult" . In truth, I think it is just wise to research before you buy.



It is also acceptable to ask men you see with receding hairlines where they get their hair done.



What kind of haircut should someone with thinning hair be getting to minimize the problem?

My husband is in the same condition you describe, and the last year he has been getting his hair cut short on the sides and back, and leaving it a little longer on top. It's the most flattering hair style he's had in awhile. And don't worry, women love bald(ing) men! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment