Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thinning hair? help please...?

ok well i have layered hair near my shoulders, little bit above my shoulders. Anyways its really poofy and kinda curly...like when i came out of the shower it was be curly and if i dont put moose on it then the curls will show but if i dont then its basically poofy and really wavy! Should i get it thinned!? i dont want to do it a lot...but enough that it wont look really poofy! any ideas? and how much does it damage ur hair? also any tips? thanks!



Thinning hair? help please...?

That is like my hair, I got my hair thinned at the end's, it looks great . If I were you I would do it.



Thinning hair? help please...?

If you get it thinned too much it will make it poofier.Be careful get someone who knows how to cut curly hair or you may regret it.



Thinning hair? help please...?

Thinning your hair doesn't damage it. I'm not totally sure what that entails, though. I get my hair thinned whenever it's cut and it feels so much lighter. Especially for poofy hair I think you should get it thinned at like a hair place. I can look up some info ands get back to you about thining hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment