Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I get rid of stupidly,crazy,staticy,fine,th... good condition hair?

I have tried leave in conditioners, putting conditioner on before shampoo, oils (makes my hair look oily-eww), hair spray (too sticky), Serum (too heavy). Things will last for about an hour or two, then poof! It clings to my face and arms, eeewww! HELP! I'm ready to go bald or braid down (with the puffy strands sticky up) and where a hat all day!



How do I get rid of stupidly,crazy,staticy,fine,th... good condition hair?

I know EXACTLY how you feel--I have the same hair. What I do is:



1. Wash my hair ONCE (not twice) with a hydrating shampoo. If you double-wash, it takes out the natural oils and makes your hair poof up even more.



2. Put in some conditioner while in the shower. Leave it in as you wash, shave, etc. Try and leave it in for as long as you can, ten to fifteen minutes hopefully.



3. Rinse it out, but don't rinse it too well. Just put your head under the tap for about 10 seconds.



4. As soon as you get out of the shower, apply some anti-poof product. I like Sunsilk Anti-Poof, as well as Kiehl's Heat-Protecting Silk Straightening Cream. I use both every day.



5. Keep applying small amounts of anti-poof every 5 minutes until your hair is completely dry. Do NOT dry with a hairdryer-that will poof up your hair even more.



6. Just a touch of shine serum for separation, and you're ready to go!



I know that this is stuff that you've probably heard before, but if you apply the serum in very VERY small amounts it shouldn't make your hair too heavy.



Good luck! :)



How do I get rid of stupidly,crazy,staticy,fine,th... good condition hair?

this usually happens from either brushing ur hair or touching it too much. dont spray a lot, but just a tiny bit of hairspray, not enuf to make it sticky, but enough to leave it off of u



How do I get rid of stupidly,crazy,staticy,fine,th... good condition hair?

go to a salon and get them to do your hair! or get the chi iron and a good blow dryer!



How do I get rid of stupidly,crazy,staticy,fine,th... good condition hair?

i cant remember the exact name but the orange loriel elvie (sorry for the spelling) was great on my hair, braiding is also a great idea, thats why i did it cuz my hair is so frizzy without gell,



ps try brylcream the cream i use that



ps answer my q please



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



How do I get rid of stupidly,crazy,staticy,fine,th... good condition hair?

Try Pantene shampoo that has conditioner in it. You can buy the one for "dry" hair, as that's what's causing the static electricity in your hair. Give the shampoo a chance to work, then if you aren't having any success, go to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment