Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have a long thin face. Will short curly hair suit me?

Definetely not but if it was spiked with a bit of an upturn at the end and ends at the shoulder it will be more flattering



I have a long thin face. Will short curly hair suit me?

No.....dude.....u shud go 4 long hair!



I have a long thin face. Will short curly hair suit me?

i rekon it wood look o.k buh maybe try long layered hair or just long hair... it wood suit u relly nicely!! dont go 4 short hair tho... buh datz ur choice. hope dat helpz. :)



I have a long thin face. Will short curly hair suit me?

Yes, as long as it isn't flat or too long. In all my research a long thin face can wear short hair if its about chin length, because longer than that it will give the illusion of a longer face, and wear it fuller on the sides. A person to check out is Sarah Jessica Parker when she had her curly hair. Her face is long and thin also.



I have a long thin face. Will short curly hair suit me?

no. this will emphasize more the shape of your shape. keep it long but put a style in it. better ask the hairstylist for better opinions.



I have a long thin face. Will short curly hair suit me?

I think it will, think Sarah Jessica Parker in sex and the city, when she had short curly hair...it sounds like you have a similar face shape. If you have longer hair at the moment, try curling it and pinning it back to the length you want and see if you like it. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment