Thursday, July 30, 2009

Evening Out/Thinning Hair Via Multiple Layers?

Hi, I'm Chinese, and so I have very thick, ever-so-slightly wavy hair, meaning it's not stick-straight. Whenever I grow my hair out, it ends up looking triangular (it flairs out at the bottom), unless I get it cut and layered. A few years ago, I got my hair cut in China, and my hairstylist did a breath-taking job of thinning my hair (and thus making it look even, from top to bottom) by cutting it into multiple layers. And when I say multiple layers, I mean many, many, many layers. The best part was that, if you looked at my hair, you couldn't even tell there were layers. (In other words, the layers were not at all choppy; they were veritably invisible - smooth, sleek, and blended perfectly in with each other.)



I'm wondering, is it possible to find a hairstylist in the U.S. who can even out my hair via multiple layers? I live close to NYC, so if you could direct me to a salon there, I would be very grateful. Thanks for bearing with this long question!



Evening Out/Thinning Hair Via Multiple Layers?

i duno i donbt live in nyc



Evening Out/Thinning Hair Via Multiple Layers?

I live close to NYC also...but I suggest going to a hairstylist, and you could probably just ask them to do it. I mean, it can't be that hard, I've gotten layers and all different crazy stuff from many different stylists. I mean, I don't know or anything...but I think with any hair stylist it would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment