Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Which look is best for a 30yr old man with thinning hair? Close cut , clean shaven, fully grown, or

I have thin hair on top and somewhat thicker on the sides. I am not really considering the toupe (hair club) or hair plugs route, but feel free to comment on that too. My ex gf preferred it grown to about 2/10". Thanks!



Which look is best for a 30yr old man with thinning hair? Close cut , clean shaven, fully grown, or toupe?

Well, I think the most important thing is of course what makes YOU feel the best about yourself. That said, I totally prefer and appreciate a man who appears clean and smells good, too. Toupe' is a postive NO. I think that close cut is most attractive. I know lots of guys these days are going with the clean shaven look. I don't really have a problem with that, but SO many guys are doing that...I prefer someone who looks like he cares what he looks like, but not obsesses about it. Seems like the clean shaven look is a bit obsessive, or drastic. And not very original.



Which look is best for a 30yr old man with thinning hair? Close cut , clean shaven, fully grown, or toupe?

If you shave it clean, chances are its not growing back. I would keep it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment