Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Not bald yet!!! Thinning hair need a good cut and style?

I'm 29 and thinning. I need a good stylish cut. I think of myself as somewhat trending. I know I'm not a model but would like to still look young. Please anyone help me with hair cut styles. If you know of website that have pictures of these styles for guys with thin hair, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!



I'm Not bald yet!!! Thinning hair need a good cut and style?

try http://www.hairstyles.com or haircuts.com



I'm Not bald yet!!! Thinning hair need a good cut and style?

Oooh...sorry, thinning already at young age of 29?



:(



Google: Thin hair hairstyles



Sorry, I tried..



I'm Not bald yet!!! Thinning hair need a good cut and style?

try to pull off the donald trump

No comments:

Post a Comment