Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thick hair but my bangs seem thin?

Probably just the way my hair was cut but I dunno. I've always had really thick hair but as of lately after I got my most recent haircut my bangs seem sortove fine looking. Maby you guys could help me out I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.



Thick hair but my bangs seem thin?

Bamma say no big deal. Bamma say lots of women go bald. Bamma say women can just wear wig. Bamma say he totally bald. Bamma have to wear ski cap 24 hour a day. Bamma totally embarrassed by shiny head. Bamma say people hand him lolipop and say "who loves ya baby". Bamma think this a curious American custom. Bamma always wonder why they do this. Bamma will try this someday when he visit family back in Indonesia. Bamma say family love to learn American custom. Bamma say we fly flag from strange country on car. Bamma see that all over the place in California. Bamma wonder why Mexico so popular there. Bamma send mother Mexican flag for moped. Bamma say he love it here. Bamma say so.



Thick hair but my bangs seem thin?

Just cut a little more hair for the bangs. It isn't really a complicated procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment