Friday, July 24, 2009

Should i thin my hair? help?

I got very bulky hair, asian type hair (not asian though) and i want my hair to go down. when i wet my hair or dont put any gel, my hair stands up like a chia pet and i hate it. well, someone told me, i should thin my hair so it stays downs to my scalp. should i do this? or what should i do? thanks



Should i thin my hair? help?

yeah thin it



Should i thin my hair? help?

I get my hair thinned out all the time. Only I would never do it myself. I always have someone professional do it for me. It helps out a lot if you have thick hair, like me, and it's easier to take care of



Should i thin my hair? help?

yes, thin it. it will feel and look so much better. i get mine thinned every other time i get my hair cut. it feels more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment