Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My hair on the sides seems to be thin?

neither side of my family has had any history of hereditary hairloss. But my hair is the kind of hair that is really straight and sticks straight up when it's short. I have really thick hair all over my head except on the sides. When I touch it it seems thick but when I look one the side with two mirrors I can see my scalp on the sides. I'm only 15 years old. My hair isn't thining. Is it normal to have less hair on the sides?



My hair on the sides seems to be thin?

I think you need to stay away from the mirror for a while! The more you stare in the mirror, the more flaws you will pick out. There is nothing wrong with you!



My hair on the sides seems to be thin?

do you pull your hair alot in a pony tail? if so you have to stop the same thing was happening to me i was always w my hair up on a bunch or whatever and i noticed that was happening somy sister said the same thing happened to her because she always used to pull her hair back ( she was military) so i stop and now i have more hair lolol hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment