Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My hair is getting VERY thin.. almost like im going bald. What vitamins or food can i take for growt

I'm a girl and it feels like im going bald... suggestions? (NO HATS)



My hair is getting VERY thin.. almost like im going bald. What vitamins or food can i take for growth?

I am an MD. You haven't given your age so I can't give you specific information, but I can tell you that the things that I think about in the office when someone comes in with this complaint are as follows:



1)thyroid conditions, either hypo or hyper can cause hair thinning.



2)fungal infections of the scalp can cause this.



3)iron deficiency, especially if you have heavy periods and you don't eat much red meat.



4)protein malnutrition can cause very thin hair, since hair is made of protein.



5)excessive dying, washing, %26amp; styling of the hair can make your hair brittle and fall out, and damage the roots to prevent or impair regrowth.



6)genetic factors, especially if you have parents or siblings with male baldness and/or female hair thinning, or alopecia.



I think you should go to your doctor and bring this list and ask him/her to look into it for you. Good luck.



My hair is getting VERY thin.. almost like im going bald. What vitamins or food can i take for growth?

Eat a lot of protein. Meats etc...



My hair is getting VERY thin.. almost like im going bald. What vitamins or food can i take for growth?

Your hair will thicken quickly if you have healthy hair to begin with.



Have your hairdresser cut out the damage and trim you every 6 weeks.



ST



My hair is getting VERY thin.. almost like im going bald. What vitamins or food can i take for growth?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment