Friday, July 24, 2009

My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

Believe or not, Mayonnaise is a great natural conditioner and moisturizer.



"Hold the mayo"....ha ha, and massage it into your hair and scalp just as you would do for a conditioner.



Either cover your head with a shower cap or let set for several minutes and then shampoo and condition as usual.



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

John Freeda hair products....



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

John Freida is really good, but also really expensive. The Suave Selections that replace the John Freida work just as well and are much cheaper.



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

Aveda all the way! I have dry curly frizzy corse hair. I use Sap Moss Shampoo and conditioner... or Brillant Conditioner from time to time.... and they have about 3 damage remedy conditioners/treatments that i love!



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

Kerastase has many product lines for reconstructing limp hair as well as repairing damaged hair. Shampoo/Conditioner, styling products, treatments are all available at a salon near you.



Kerastase is owned by Loreal and they spend all their time in research and development. They are a French brand and are growing in popularity in the states. Their website doesn't have a US link yet, but you can search United Kingdom to learn about their products. The other link I just found and don't know about them. If you look up the fanciest salon in your area, they'll know about Kerastase and possible carry the line.



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

A SHAMPOPO WITH VOLOUM IN IT SUAVE MAKES A GOOD SHAPOO IT IS LIKE MATRIX AMPFLI BUT IT IS ALOT CHEAPER AND WORKS JUST AS GOOD. I HAVE THINK HAIR AND I USE THIS AND IT MAKE IT VERY SOFT AND FLUFFY.



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

Well i use John Frieda's products and they work really well!! They are expensive but are brilliant. And check out www.johnfrieda.co.uk there is a questionnaire bit at the bottom which you can answer questions and afterwards will tell you which products you should use on your hair.



My hair is dry, limp, thin, and frizzy. What do u recommend I use for it?

use something a deep conditioner like to restore ur hair and look fuller then use a john freeda hair serum so it won't frizz and just to make sure u want ur hair looks good and fuller well try to use fruitus the product for hair like spray gel then looks so wild and hot

No comments:

Post a Comment