Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help, I have thinning hair?

Does anyone have any good suggestions on hair that is getting to thin? I have heard that Rogaine is good but can make you sterile.



Help, I have thinning hair?

massage with wheatgerm and almond oil



Help, I have thinning hair?

I'VE BEEN USING THE SAMY PRODUCTS, SURE HELPS MY HAIR SEEM LIKE A HAVE A LOT MORE HAIR NOW.



Help, I have thinning hair?

easy use hair spray and use conditioner after shampoo



Help, I have thinning hair?

If it's genetic, there is nothing much you can do about it. I am getting bald as well and I have gone at length just to restore my hair (e.g. Svenson). I invested so much money just to save my crown.



However, if you have the money you can buy any hair-growing products like Rogaine (containes minoxidil). But let me tell you that once you stop using it, your hair starts disappearing again. You will be drug-dependent. Just give it a try!



Just shave it off and your worries will be gone. Most people find bald guys sexy.



Help, I have thinning hair?

Biotin is good for hair and nails.



Help, I have thinning hair?

try to massage



Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment