Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best Haircut for Alopecia Areata and Thin Hair?

Can anyone suggest the best haircut for someone with alopecia areata and thin hair? I have long hair(past my shoulders) and I want an updated look. Just need a hairstyle that will look good and cover any bald spots I will get.



Thanks



Best Haircut for Alopecia Areata and Thin Hair?

blunt cut is the best for thinning hair. the last thing you want to do is cut layers or take any of the lengths of the hair away. Which is not updated....but highly advisable for thin hair. you are very lucky you have hair that is that long.



Do you have any bald spots? Do you color your hair...there are some tricks you can do with hair color.....and the 10 steps of 10,000Heads : Hair loss Protocol....that you should be practicing..



if you want more info please email me....

No comments:

Post a Comment