Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is it possible to be born with thinner hair at the temples rather than it being an indicator of MPB?

I'm a 20 year old male , and only recently did I notice, or think I noticed, that my hair appears to be thinner at my temples than the front middle of my hairline. According to my parents, it's always been thinner in these spots, and when I look back at pictures of myself when I was younger, it does indeed seem like there's more of a concentration of hair in the front middle compared to the corners.



Is it possible to be born with thinner hair at the temples rather than it being an indicator of MPB?

Does your mother's father have male pattern baldness? If so, then your chance of being bald is high.



I have basically the same hairline as my mother's father. It seems this is a common pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment