Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

I would dye my hair at home a lot since middle school. Eventually I would see it fall out a lot while dying it. Some people can take years and years of bleach and their hair is fine and strong. I haven't dyed it for a while but my hair is about half the thickness. Before it was considered "thick" now its "thin," thats the difference its gotten to. I also had a time that I did eat unhealthy in college bc of $ but I was happy to loose those freshman pounds so I didn't care. Yet that period of my life was only a few months compared to the years of dying. I DO NOT overprocess, blow dry, or curl my hair. Infact I have never really done that. My thing was simply dying my hair. I want to know, now that I take care of it, will it thicken up? Is there a chance I killed and lost several strands at the root and my hair will now be this thin? I've heard of shaving your head to have it grow back healthy, obviously I don't want to do that, but will cutting myhair really short help?



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

what's bc? And i have this magazine that says cuting your hair wont make your hair grow faster so save your self before you have to suffer and i have experiene God Bless You!!



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

Well you answered one question with eating habits. Are you taking any types of medications?? Under alot of stress?? What type of foods do you eat??? Anything you put in your body is in your hair. ( Hince hair for DNA and drug tests :) ..)your hair is made of proteins and such. Get a good hair and nail vitamin to take. Redken and Nioxin makes some you can purchase from a salon. No cutting your hair short or shaving it off will not make it thicker. You only have so many hair follicles in your skin, and thats all the hair you will have...lol...Ole Wives Tale about shaving your head. Just get a good vitamin.



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

Dove has a lot of shmapoos and conditioners that might help.



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

Give your hair some time and care. I've been in a similar boat--I dyed my hair at home for about two years, and it really thinned out. I think some people's hair just doesn't tolerate color treatment--mine sure didn't! I wouldn't recommend cutting your hair really short--it will probably just look thinner, and I've never heard of that helping. Just make sure you get it trimmed regularly to get rid of split ends. Use a good conditioner regularly, including a deep conditioning treatment once a week. Eat healthy, and you might consider taking these vitamins: selenium, B12, and flax seed oil. Those all contribute to hair health.



That's what I've been doing, and my hair's stopped falling out. I've talked to docs and nutritionists, and they've told me it will grow back to its original thickness (I used to have really thick hair, like you). So hang in there!



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

I was checking out your answers because of friend of mine is experiencing the same thing. She called me in tears the other night. You might also want to make sure you don't have a thyroid problem. The doctor thinks hers might be due to a thyroid problem. I took note of the different vitamins that other people were telling you to take. Also she was told to take Biotin.



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

I have the same problem as you. I make some Investigations and I even went to to a doctor and dermatologist and my problem was that I was taking a medication that was very Strong also my diet was very bad because I was trying to lose some weight, and the only recommendations is to take multivitamins and use a good shampoo, I'm using one that is made of garlic and is been very helpful. Now I have a lot of new hair growing up.



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

Try getting your hair layered



I'm 25 and my hair thinned out bc overdying. Will it thicken back with care and time?

I had really thick hair when I was younger but then it started going thin a few years ago. I now use Dabur Vatika hair oil and leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. It has seriously made a huge difference. My hair is really thick again like it used to be.



It can also help your hair grow fast coz my friend had her hair chopped off to shoulder length. She really regretted that and her hair also grows really slow. She started using Dabur vatika hair oil and you should see her hair now...it's sooooo long and gorgeous.



also use neutral henna it makes hair thicker longer and stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment