Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair extensions...?

My beautician said getting permanent extensions would ruin my hair (I have really thin hair), so I'm getting the clip-ins - human extensions.



If you've had clip-in extensions, what's been your experience with them? Are they worth the $300?



Hair extensions...?

jessica simpson put out a clip-in hair extension line, that's WAY cheaper. the synthetic hair is really natural. it's priced by length...



http://www.hairuwear.com/



Hair extensions...?

i have $5000 worth of horse hair. go horse hair trust me.



Hair extensions...?

do not listen to that person do not get horse hair



get human hair



but dont pay $300 for it



look around and make sure you get a light colour so you can dye it to match your hair



clip in extensions are the best



they dont ruin your hair and you can choose to wear them whenever you want



Hair extensions...?

I had clip ins and I got the real thing .. Honestly I hated both the clip ins were just as hard on my hair.



the extensions looked bad after a week even though I had it done by one of the best in the industry.



I was uncomfortable and could barely sleep at night.



After all that I got a wig that drove me nutzz too.



Now I just deal with my thin hair and live comfortably.



If it ever gets too bad when I get older I will wear a bandanna



Hair extensions...?

If you have really thin hair and you want hair extensions, it has been recommended that you use clip in's as its less weight on your hair.



I had one clip in (about 3 inches in width) and cut it to my normal hair length and attached it. It looked pretty real (even though the colour was blue).



But in Australia, clip in's aren't around $300. Usually $90+



Depends where your from and what type of hair it is.



European remy human hair is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment