Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is wavy, dry, and thin. But I....?

want it to be: straight, thick, and shiny. What should I do?



My hair is wavy, dry, and thin. But I....?

well my hair is the exact same way i started using garnie products and bath and body stuff and i dont kno y but now my hair is straight and thicker and fuller like i started using it a few weeks ago and kno i donttouch my hiar ppl ask me wat i use and i say nnohting so ushould definaley do wat i do



My hair is wavy, dry, and thin. But I....?

Go to you haircutter's or stylist(what you have) and ask what the reccommend chances are they could sell you something but beware of the prices-check other hair places and beauty parlors first because they can (and will) over charge you



My hair is wavy, dry, and thin. But I....?

use lots of conditioner...and get a good straitener if you want it to not damage your hair as much...theres a brand called wigo and they can be expensive but they arent too bad if you get them in the right place...they are just as good as chi's and sometimes they are really expensive like sometimes they are $110 but i got mine for like $25 at ulta.



My hair is wavy, dry, and thin. But I....?

How to improve wavy hair and straighten it



http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to...



My hair is wavy, dry, and thin. But I....?

u don't want SUPER thick hair....becareful, very thick hair sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment